Here are the top 50 pharmaceutical companies in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, based on their reputation, revenue, product portfolio, and market share:
1. Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
2. Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
3. Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
4. Ajanta Pharma Ltd.
5. Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
6. Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
7. Cipla Ltd.
8. Divine Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
9. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
10. Eris Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
11. FDC Ltd.
12. Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
13. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
14. Hetero Drugs Ltd.
15. Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
16. Ipca Laboratories Ltd.
17. J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
18. Jagsonpal Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
19. Jubilant Generics Ltd.
20. Kusum Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
21. Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
22. Lupin Ltd.
23. Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
24. Mankind Pharma Ltd.
25. Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
26. Menarini India Pvt. Ltd.
27. Merck Ltd.
28. Morepen Laboratories Ltd.
29. Nexgen Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
30. Panacea Biotec Ltd.
31. Parenteral Drugs (India) Ltd.
32. Pharma Synth Formulations Ltd.
33. Rusan Pharma Ltd.
34. Salud Care India Pvt. Ltd.
35. Sanofi India Ltd.
36. Seagull Pharmaceutical Pvt. Ltd.
37. Solace Biotech Ltd.
38. Strides Pharma Science Ltd.
39. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
40. Symbiotec Pharmalab Pvt. Ltd.
41. Talent Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
42. Themis Medicare Ltd.
43. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
44. Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
45. Unichem Laboratories Ltd.
46. Venus Remedies Ltd.
47. Wallace Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
48. Wockhardt Ltd.
49. Zee Laboratories Ltd.
50. Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd.
These companies have established themselves as major players in the Indian pharmaceutical industry and are known for producing high-quality pharmaceutical products. They have all the necessary licenses and certifications to operate in India and follow strict quality control standards.